Thursday, July 10, 2008

Feed Your iPod the CD vol. I


Feed Your iPod was created to highlight songs that may not have been hits, or even released as singles, but deserve a much bigger audience. Hopefully of the first nineteen I have posted you have a least found a couple that you may not have heard before but have made it into your regular rotation. Of course Feed Your iPod is just a catchy title and any of these can be for any mp3 devise, just your computer and now you can make a CD out of them as the first set comes in at 78:24. You can even help create volume two by emailing me (or use the comment section) song suggestions and a short description on way everyone should have it on their iPod for me to post. Click the links below to be taken to iTunes where you can download the songs or use the widget below to go to Amazon MP3 to get them DRM-free (and sometimes a dime cheaper) or use the label function to scroll threw what I had to say about these songs and full song previews.


1. The Seed (2.0) - The Roots and Cody ChestnuTT
2. Bad Reputation - Freedy Johnston
3. Passing Me By - The Pharcyde
4. School Spirit - Kanye West
5. Paper Bag - Fiona Apple
6. You Never Know - Dave Matthews Band
7. Nightswimming - R.E.M.
8. Award Tour - A Tribe Called Quest
9. Nothing at All - Santana and Musiq
10. Wu-Tang Clan Ain’t Nuthing to F’ Wit - Wu-Tang Clan
11. Tell Him - Lauryn Hill
12. Summertime - The Sundays
13. Catalyst - Anna Nalick
14. Devil Town - Tony Lucca
15. Have a Little Faith in Me - John Hiatt
16. I Hope That I Don’t Fall in Love with You - Tom Waits
17. Someday We’ll All Be Free - Donny Hathaway
18. Sunny Hours - Long Beach Dub All-Stars
19. Adelaide - Old 97’s



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm not familiar with these songs and by the way, I featured this blog today @ http://jccleofe.blogspot.com and added in my Linkiddos also. See ya!

    ReplyDelete