Before I get into some press releases that that have come across my inbox, let’s take a look at what other members of the TV Blogger Coalition have been talking about this past week:
So You Think You Can Dance has finally cut it down to the Top 10! Vance still doesn't really know who his favorite is yet. (Tapeworthy)
Sex and Candy! This week, Jace had an exclusive interview with True Blood's baby vampire Jessica Hamby, a.k.a. actress Deborah Ann Woll. (Televisionary)
After watching 16 and Pregnant, Marisa felt pretty good about her decision to not get knocked up in high school. And to not buy that baby a dirtbike. (TiFaux)
Ashley checked out ABC Family's 10 Things I Hate About You and decided it didn't live up to the Heath Ledger classic. (Tube Talk)
The premiere was too long, and the characters a bit too cliched, but Matt will stick with Warehouse 13 this summer. (TV Fanatic)
Buzz wondered: Are there any TV genres you just won't watch under any circumstances? (BuzzSugar)
One more link before I move on, as I have mentioned earlier, I was invited to be a panelist for the recent Hulu Awards which have been revealed one award at a time for the last couple weeks. I did a write up for the winner for Best TV Drama, Friday Night Lights. Head over to The Hulu Review to see what I had to say and to check out all the winners announced so far.
Below you will see blurbs on The Top 7 TV Moments of the Week, The Tonight Show, Untamed and Uncut, Meteor, and Warehouse 13.
- Also taking about what has been happening this past week on television is TV Guide who is counting down the Top 7 Moments of the Week including Michael Jackson, Wimbledon, and um, Bill O’Reilly?
- Ever wonder where the musical guests hang out before performing on The Tonight Show? Take a look at the video below to find out:
- A new episode of Untamed and Uncut on Animal Planet tomorrow at 9:00 and here is a video of what you can expect (and yes it is as wild as the title suggests):
- Did ABC’s recent Impact leave you wanting more something’s going to crash into the Earth mini-series? Well you are in luck because tomorrow at 9:00 starts NBC’s Meteor. And as an added bonus, it has better actors in it including Jason Alexander, Ernie Hudson and Christopher Lloyd. Check out a sneak peak below:
- Warehouse 13 launched the new SyFy channel and it seemed like everyone either loved it or hated it. To see for yourself if you have not already, you can watch the first episode on Hulu or as I write this you can download it from iTunes for free and in HD.
- A few debuts coming this week, so be on the lookout for previews in the next couple of days for Locked Up Abroad, Leverage, Dark Blue, The Bill Engvall Show, and new online program CTRL.