Monday, February 07, 2011

Previewing Lizard Lick Towing


Ron and Amy Shirley and Bobby Brently of Lizard Lick Towing


Every professions seems to be getting their own reality shows these days, truck drivers, tanning salons, pawn shows, and you can add towing to that list tonight when Lizard Lick Towing premieres tonight on TruTV at 10:00. Like any reality show it is less about the location than the personalities and Lizard Lick has a few of them.

Ron Shirley looks like Nasty Brian Nnobbs complete with pointy Mohawk but is pure redneck and is an ordained minister. Amy Shirley is quick with an insult to her husband when she isn’t worried about him taking high risk repo jobs. And there is Bobby Brantley who is listed at Ron’s best friends despite the two fighting most of the time.

Tonight focuses on a particularly tenuous repo of a car whose owner’s rap sheet is about as numerous as the number of tattoos on his body that leaves Bobby in a precarious situation that tests his friendship with Ron even further. Bobby also has a run in with someone who needs something out of his car, and the anger confrontation is only made more humorous when you find out what that is. And Amy drops a bombshell almost worthy of a daytime soap.

Lizard Lick Towing airs Mondays at 10:00 on TruTV.

2 comments:

  1. This show grew on me pretty fast, even though I didn’t have much interest in it when I first saw the previews. After I gave it a try though, it surprised me and now I enjoy it quite a bit. I’m glad I’m a subscriber/employee of DISH Network though, after watching so much of my programming in HD it’s hard to go back to standard def programming after being spoiled and DirecTV doesn’t have truTV available in HD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY DO LIKE THIS SHOW,LIZZARD LICK IS TOP ON MY TELEVISON VIEWING.

    ReplyDelete