Sunday, November 09, 2008

57 Channels and Only This Is On vol. LIV


The Big Bang Theory: Considering all she does is calling Sheldon names, maybe they should have made the stalker a castmember and made her obsession a season arc. Best part of any show this week was the discussion of Sheldon’s “deal.” Don’t tell me you have never had that discussion with friends before. You can stream current episodes over at Innertube. You can also download The Big Bang Theory on iTunes.

How I Met your Mother: Sadly Ted’s Ohio way of dealing was pretty much on point. And yes I had made many of mental maps back in college and hid under a few tables. Unfortunately I was not as good at hiding. You can stream current episodes over at Innertube. You can also download The Big Bang Theory on iTunes.

Gary Unmarried: Nice juxtaposition in the kiddie house. And Paula Marshall’s (it may not be a good thing that this far in I have no clue what her name is) misusing penultimate begs the question, when you catch someone doing that, do you tell them or mock them behind their backs? You can stream current episodes over at Innertube.

Survivor: Hats off to the quiet chick. It seems like every season there is an obvious pecking order yet the fifth and six in the alliance are happy to get voted off when their time comes then flip on their tribe. I can’t wait to see how Corrine reacts to this. Now the game should become more interesting. You can stream current episodes over at Innertube.

Survivor on iTunes


My Name Is Earl: If I had a list, Sold a Dude a Lemon would have to be high on mine. If you remember the Check Engine light discussion from a couple Big Bang Theories ago, when I sold that car it didn’t last more than a couple a months before it broke down completely. But I guess that was karma in a different way because the dude I sold it to was a humongous tool so he ended up getting what he deserved. You can stream current episodes over at NBC.com. You can also download My Name Is Earl on iTunes.

Everybody Hates Chris: Holy Robin Givens sighting! Are there any washed up black actors from the eighties Chris Rock hasn’t given a job to? Come to think of it, where has Rudy Huckstible been hiding?

Everybody Hates Chris on iTunes




No comments:

Post a Comment