Friday, March 06, 2009

Feed Your iPod vol. XXIX: Hitchhicker Joe


I rarely listen to the radio anymore but occasionally will turn it on in the car when I forget the iPod or a CD. Even then I will flip through the fifteen preset stations without finding anything before signing to talk radio. Mostly because the radio playlist are so consolidated but the local rock station for some reason (thankfully) dusted off The Rugburns Hitchhiker Joe which took me right back to college when I played their album fairly often and even saw them in concert one. Fun fact: Rugburn Steve Poltz was the dude in Jewel’s You Were Meant for Me video (not the one directed by Sean Penn) and co-wrote the song. And who knew there was a video for Hitchhiker Joe?

Hitchhicker Joe – The Rugburns Rugburns - Morning Wood - Hitchhiker Joe

>


No comments:

Post a Comment