Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Want My Music Television: Coldplay Edition


Coldplay has been releasing a cavalcade of videos lately, and most have been thanks to a video content they have for the acoustic version of Lost, which produced the below video:

Lost? - Coldplay




Lost+ - Coldplay and Jay-Z



It is good that they have other people creating videos for the song because the one they did was just you token live version. As for the Jay-Z Remix, they oddly just added him oddly via computer generated television. And did Hova really list Chris Martin along side Malcolm X?


Lovers in Japan - Coldplay



Amongst all the Lost variations, they released a video for a different song, Lovers in Japan which on the album is combined with a different song, but the video is just for the one.


My Hallelujah Song - Julianne Hough



Not a Coldplay video, but as I turned into Eli Stone last night I was stuck watching the end of Dancing with the Has Been's which seems to be ending later and later but I cannot complain too much because last night featured Julianna Hough in military garb. As for music, it just may be why God gave us the mute button.

No comments:

Post a Comment