Saturday, February 16, 2008

Previewing Dexter and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Video


In a story I broke last week, tomorrow is the network series premiere of Dexter (or tonight depending on when you read this, at any rate, Sunday, 10:00 on CBS). I have already seen it so I really didn’t plan on rewatching it myself, but I was interested on how the edited for television. Granted they didn’t really need to do much in my opinion aside from the occasional expletive or naked breast or bottom side. And much of the gore is more about what you don’t see than what you do (think about the ear cutting scene in Reservoir Dogs where they actually pan away from the act). From these exclusive clips below (unless of course you have seen them elsewhere, but in not, they’re exclusive to you), it doesn’t look like they have cut out much, although considering the Showtime show runs an extra ten or so minutes so something must hit the cutting room floor. Be warned, these clips are not for kids, the faint of heart, or anyone that doesn’t want to see what a body completely drained of blood looks like. For those that do, enjoy.









Now, all the ladies and gay dudes, feel free to skip down to the lyrics quiz below (there still is an overabundance of unanswered one) because the next part is just for the guys. And guys, what a treat I have for you. From today until February 25th, you can download the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Video exclusively, and more importantly free, from Amazon Unbox. Below is a preview of the video and to download the whole video, click, well, “Buy the Unbox video” (and as long as the price still says $0.00 then it is still free). Yeah, I would go as far as to say the Brooklyn Decker is moderlately attractive.




2 comments:

  1. 1. Ricky Martin - Livin La Vida Loca
    22. Mambo#5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog: I wouldn't make it so easy that I would put the title of the song in the lyrics and I also need an artist for 22.

    ReplyDelete