Thursday, March 31, 2005

I Wonder What Shawn Bradley's Thoughts are About This?


Mark Cuban (yes, that Mark Cuban) has a very interesting take on the music industries lawsuits against illegal downloaders. It is a little better argument than my "maybe people would buy music if they released better albums."

Check out Cuban's take here -
Let’s test the RIAA logic… - Blog Maverick

And if you look back a post or two, Cuban takes on MGM lawsuit against Grokster where he takes the side of Grokster which is something that directly affects his as a content owner.

Check that out at -
Let the truth be told…MGM vs. Grokster

Interesting takes from a guy who worked at Dairy Queen not too long ago.

I think the title is inspiring me to break out my old copy of NBA Jam for a little Big Head Bradley vs. Big Head Muresan. (He's on fire! Yes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment