Sunday, March 17, 2024

57 Channels and Only This Is On: March 17, 2024

  

The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Lived:  I appreciate Rick said what needed to be said, that is really an unfortunate haircut.   But I feel like I missed a lot of backstory between Rick and Jadis.

 

Shōgun:  So who did Blackthorn hook up with?  I thought is Mariko at first but it was just too dark to tell.  And is this going to be the very first Chekov’s earthquake?

 

Survivor:  Medical eliminations are always the worst episode.  It is just an anticlimactic ending.  I wish they would still go to Tribal.  Poor Venus, her only ally is gone and his Idol goes with him.  Of course it will not matter if her Tribe never goes to Tribal as it seems like a possibility.  If there is no swap, that one tribe way show up with just one member left.

 

Halo:  Wait, Paranasosky has been the big bad this whole time?  I was under the impression that the new British guy was moving the chess pieces around.  I really missed she was the one running everything.   

 

Resident Alien:   That may have been the grossest hour n cable television ever.  I really did not need to see two aliens go at it.

 

Ghosts:  So they are just going to ignore Flower for a while?


No comments:

Post a Comment