Sunday, July 02, 2023

57 Channels and Only This Is On: July 2, 2023

 

The Walking Dead: Dead City:  When I first saw those helmet dudes, I thought the blades were a bit overkill, but I guess they could come in handy in a zombie apocalypse

 

Cruel Summer:  So Isabella has been connected to two drownings?  It seems way too early in the season for that not to be a red herring though.  I do wonder if we will see that summer with the dead chick at some point.

 

Secret Invasion:  Wait, Shooter McGavin is a Skrull?!?!?!  I feel so betrayed. 

 

The Blacklist:  Yet another week, yet another dismantling for Red’s criminal empire.  This season really did not need to be 22 episodes.  How is there still three left?  Let us just to Red's reason why he is doing it.




No comments:

Post a Comment