Sunday, September 13, 2020

57 Channels and Only This is On: September 13, 2020

Lovecraft Country: So now we got an Indiana Jones episode… cool. Thoug I believe this was the first episode with a B plot that did not really have anything to do with the main story. I wonder if we will get more of that going forward or was it just an anomaly. We Hunt Together: So much for Baba refusing to kill the teacher guy, Freddie actually did it herself this time. And she did not think this one threw. She was lucky to get away with the gay lovers going awry storyline, but I cannot see her spinning this in anyway positive for her. Especially when the episode ends with roadblocks everywhere and a gun pointed at her. Raised By Wolves: So Ragnar is now the leader? Not bad considering that is not really him. Though I am unclear who he really is. But I think it is quite obvious that the rapist is the little girl’s father. But I do think the Earth flashbacks are more interesting than the stuff happening on the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment