Sunday, July 19, 2020

57 Channels and Only This Is On: July 19, 2020



Snowpiercer: I had a theory that there was a second train out there with Mr. Wilford that is actually the train we saw in the movie, I just never thought we would see it, at least not this soon. Especially considering Jennifer Connelly just admitted to killing him. Not her first lie I guess. So are there other tracks? I guess that would be smart in case something happens and you can just switch over. But this show has taken some major liberties with just how physics work, but the train boarding the other train may be the most absurd of them all.
You can download Snowpiercer on iTunes.

The Chi: Make Chicago great again… oh my. I guess it could be worse, Kanye could be running to the mayor of his hometown. I may have to vote none of the above if I were I were in Chicago.

Black Monday: Is Mo really going to give himself up to save everyone else? I think he has another plan working that will probably take out the other Lehman brother. Hopefully it is a better plan than Blair’s claiming he cured of homosexuality.

Stargirl: That was the weakest episode since they stopped spending so much time on on Stargirl herself. But I do have a new theory that the janitor is one of the Seven Soldiers of Victory that happens to have eight members. Unfortunately an upcoming episode title seemingly confirms this.

The Challenge: Total Madness: What an apropos way to end a disappointing season that was bogged down by the Dee mess by having Johnny win for the first time since he screwed over Sarah. On the bright spot, it will likely be a very long time until we see another season. Granted, the Challenges house have probably passed around worse diseases than the Coronavirus.
You can download The Challenge: Total Madness on iTunes.

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: How did they make anew Coulsen so fast? Did they have a spare? And what happened to the Max Headroom version? And what does it mean to the future that the one guy who should have been sacrificed to HIVE keeps royally forking up history? Does Daisy even get born if her mother is not at that commune?
You can download Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. on iTunes.

Doom Patrol: Wait, if the original primary is black, why does the body look like Jane instead? And why does she still look like Jane now that the original primary has taken back control? And why did the Chief leave Robotman in space?

No comments:

Post a Comment