Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I Want My Music Television: March 27, 2019




I Can’t Get Enough - benny blanco, Tainy, Selena Gomez and J Balvin


I was not all that interested in the new Selena Gomez song when I saw there was two other people credited on the track because she does not have the best track record when it comes to collaborations after she left The Scene. But when I actually listened to it the song was surprisingly good… until the rapper came in sounding like he was trying way too hard to be Latin Drake. Hopefully a version get released without him.


Rule the World - 2 Chainz featuring Ariana Grande


Okay, 2 Chainz and Ariana Grande has to be the weirdest pairing since… well I guess Taylor Swift / Future / Ed Sheeran was not that long ago. But really all this song does is make me miss Amerie. Now that was a great song.


Now That I Found You - Carly Rae Jepsen


Cat people scare me. Case in point: Carly Rae Jepsen.


Dancing On My Own (From Teen Spirit Soundtrack) - Elle Fanning


Elle Fanning just has that aura of likeably about her and just seems like a fun hang (unlike the other Fanning who just seems dour and a really bad hang). Though this song just sounds like bland karaoke. But since it is for a movie about someone shooting to fame on a singing competitions, I guess it is apropos because that is intiy nine percent of singing competitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment