Saturday, March 09, 2019

57 Channels and Only This Is On: March 10, 2019



Supergirl: This season has been one of the biggest drags in television history to watch but The Elite finally seem like a worthy advisory, much more than Agent Liberty. But Supergirl’s response of having her own “Super Friends” was really grown worthy. That is clearly the lamest iteration of Super Friends ever. You can take the four kind of racist Super Friends from the original eighties show and they would still be cooler than Supergirl’s Super Friends.
Supergirl on iTunes.

Shameless: Oh yeah, I completely forgot about Liam too. Now I am wondering how long it has been since he has been on. Has he been on this half of the season? Then after a half a season of really bad news, is Fiona actually getting some good news? Although I am not sure if I would accept an offer by someone who is quick to buy you out. Maybe that is how she gets written off the show, she leaves town to oversee the new property.

Black Monday: Wow, that has to be the most elaborate prank ever conceived. Except the joke may end up on Mo because he may have broken up the engagement of his mark and tipped off said mark to the actor he hired. But since we still have a couple episodes left, it will probably work out in the end.

SMILF: $90 for electricity? Doesn’t Bridget live in a one room apartment? Is this a big city thing and they are paying more for electricity? That is more than I pay for all my utilities in my much bigger square footage. Does Bridget leave her computer/television on at all times? Is she still using incandescent light bulbs? That just seems like a lot.

The Walking Dead: I finally got around to last week’s episode despite not getting On Demand for a week and the AMC website not letting me watch and I was a bit shocked that no one died during the exchange. I was ready for Alpha to kill her daughter just out of spit. Although, now the daughter knows the Hilltop secret exit. Except she (presumably) did not get to tell her mother about it before being rescued by Daryl. And I never understand why people on this show think a room full of zombies is such an insurmountable task. Just create a small opening and kill them one by one as they come out. But I wonder how they still have batteries that work that can power that boombox
You can download The Walking Dead on iTunes.

Good Girls: I complain a lot about promo monkeys spoiling things, but the cast list just spoiled who would live and die, both the gangsta and the husband were in there pretty much spoiling that neither would die. Granted the husband still got shot. Yet the police did not make much of a deal about this. Yeah you can tell the kids it is a robbery gone wrong, but when it happens in the house, I cannot believe the police would buy that especially if you are being investigated for robbing the grocery store.
You can download Good Girls on iTunes

The Passage: C’mon, just let the little weasely army guy die. Or get bitten I guess. Although isn’t Zach Morris’s ex-wife now stuck with the vampires?
You can download The Passage on iTunes.

Survivor: Edge of Extinction: Obviously due went to Edge of Extinction. Stupid cliffhanger. And it will be a little lame if they get a little more stuff every time someone new shows up at the island. But it always amazes me how long people hold on to Immunity. Wentworth knew her name was coming up but did not player her Idol just in case. My philosophy has always been, play it just in case and go look for a new Idol tomorrow.
You can download Survivor: Edge of Extinction on iTunes.

The Challenge: War of World: Wait, didn’t just last season Zach risked a million dollars and went in to elimination just to spite his partner and now he is letting his patner run right over him? And this time he was right, it is
You can download The Challenge: War of Worlds on iTunes.

Deadly Class: mmm, the age old question, to Devil’s Threesome, or not to Devil’s Threesome. I guess when she looks like her; you just have to bite the bullet. Clearly these moron took way too much time to come to that conclusion.
You can download Deadly Class on iTunes.

Gotham: Barbra got big quick. It had passed my mind that she may be faking it but if she is this big, that would be a very long con. And I was really surprise Barbra, or no one else, actually crashed the wedding. I cannot remember the last wedding I saw on television that went off without a hitch.
You can download Gotham on iTunes.

Doom Patrol: Alright, we have a two parter. Well, I assume we this will get resolved next episode. Kind of weird pacing just because I expected the Doom Patrol to dispatch the baddies by the end of the episode, instead the book gets read and we roll the credits. And I wonder if that magic dude was supposed to come off as a low rent Constantine because that was what happened. (Scrolls Wikipedia) Oh yeah, that character was created when the Doom Patrol writers were not allowed to use Constantine… makes perfect sense.

Blindspot: A weird move to have a flashback episode from in between seasons, two seasons ago. I was thinking it was a case I did not remember there for a while.
You can download Blindspot on iTunes.

The Blacklist: Oh wow, Red did not escape. That was a shocker. So what next? The promo looks like the execution is next episode. I know Red waived he right to an appeal, but that seems very quick. If Red could not escape on his own, could Lizzy find a way to get him out? Will he be pardoned by a pardon happy psychopathic president?
You can download The Blacklist on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment