Sunday, December 23, 2018

57 Channels and Only This Is On: 12/23/2018




Ray Donovan: Wait, Bridget is old enough to drink? Wasn’t she banging her teacher two seasons ago? I was shocked she did not get carded. Maybe there was a time jump I am not remembering. But I see now why Bunchy was running after that car last week, I did not see who got in that car, I was thinking since they were at a church it was a priest. And you knew it would happen, too many punches are making Terry shake again. Back to Ray, I have no clue where this season is going now. I figured he would find a way to get the mayoral candidate he was forking elected but now I wonder if he would really help Susan Sarandon. Is there a way to do both? That if he gets out of the crazy house. And should I know who the bald person was at the end? Connor? A metaphor? Just a random patient singing?

Survivor: David vs. Goliath: As great as this season has been, probably the best in at least a decade, it is kind of disappointing and kind of clichéd that in a season that pitted David’s vs. Goliath’s, that a David was able to beat five Goliath’s in the end. But really all I want is Angelina in the next couple all-star season. Only she could make a clue that was so simple look so complicated.

Speaking of all-stars, we are getting four returning players next season. Meh. As great as this season was, whenever the show mixes returning players with new ones rank as the worst. Especially the ones where it is just one returning player per tribe.
You can download Survivor: David vs. Goliath on iTunes.

Vikings: I was wondering why they ended the last episode on a cliffhanger when it seems very much like Igar was threatening his brother. But the big reveal turn out to be a fake Lagatha. Kind of lame. I am a bit surprise that Ivar did not punish his brother for the insubordination at the feast. And that was a large family to expel from his settlement. That is probably a mistake for everyone. But a melancholy happy trails to the seer. I kind of missed why exactly Ivar killed him.
You can download Vikings on iTunes.

Timeless: So we get a movie to wrap everything up except it kind of felt like just two episodes strapped together. But it was kind of weird that Lucy never bothered to get her sister back. It is one thing to save someone from dying like Wyatt did with his wife, but the wife was fated to die, the sister should exist. And I wonder if that Asian chick from the end who had designed for a time machine was the granddaughter of the North Korean the team saved?
You can download You can download Timeless on iTunes.

Titans: There is nothing I hate more than dream sequences and what a complete waste of a finale to spend basically the whole time in Robin’s darkest timeline. And this felt like a penultimate episode and next week the Titans find a way to save Robin and defeat Trigon. Was that the original idea because his season was supposed to twelve episodes? Did the show just simply run out of money? But hey, we did get an end credit scene and… um, does anyone care about Super Boy? I was actually more excited to see Krypto.

No comments:

Post a Comment