Sunday, December 17, 2017

57 Channels and Only This Is On: 12/17/2017


Shameless: There is no greater fear I have in life than to die and my dogs would starve to death because no one noticed. Even more horrifying is now I have in my mind that they would not starve before someone notice. But you got to blame Fiona, if your tenant is late on rent and not responding, you got to go in earlier. But at least she did the right thing and saved the dog from execution. But why was it so hard for Kev to find a dude to have sex with? Does he not work as a bartender at a gay bar?

The Walking Dead: I actually felt bad for a couple seconds after Carl revealed the zombie bite. Of course then I realized that, oh yeah, I hate Carl. Although I fear that since the episode did not end with him dying that he will somehow survive. Of course Carl would be the one person who is immune (although I think the Fear the Walking Dead characters ran into someone who claimed they survived). But back to the beginning, I feel like I missed something, like how the Saviors got out. I know someone said how but it would have been nice to see.
You can download The Walking Dead on iTunes.

Good Behavior: The last two episodes were duds because it was not very fun watching high Letty except hung over Letty was almost as bad. Then it looked like we were going to get the clichéd Javier sets a trap for Tao except he kidnaps Letty instead plot. Except they completely switch things up with Letty ending up killing Tao without the help of Javier…. And then kills the security guy for no reason. Yeah, it may be time for Letty to g back to prison. Good behavior is just not working out.
You can download Good Behavior on iTunes.

SMILF: Watching Rosie O’Donnell having sex is very high on my list of things I never needed to see.

White Famous: Well, back to the beginning. But what is season two, are they actually going to do Angry Black? Do a time jump to something else? I am guessing it will not just be him raising his kid.

Lucifer: Well, I guess I was right that Superman was the Sinnerman. Though I could never predict he would turn out to be Cain. Superman said the Sinnerman killed his brother which turned out not to be a lie because Cain killed Abel.
You can download Lucifer on iTunes.

The Gifted: I have been in half watching mode of this show for a while, so I was wondering why the new blond was killing all the FBI agents (except the one we knew who somehow looked to only having a non-fatal injury). Then there was three of them. Okay, I am kind of almost interested in the show again.
You can download The Gifted on iTunes.

Marvel’s Runaways: So the old crusty dude who sucks the lifeforce out of people is the one that brought the Pride together? But where has he been the past decade that no one but apparently the alien mom knew? I also have the question the parentage of Karolina’s father. Is it the guy we thought was her father or is it the life sucker. I am starting to get an annoying Lost vibe in that they pose a bunch of questions but are very slow to answering them. And here we are past the half way point and the Runaways have yet to actually runaway.
You can stream episodes of Marvel's Runaways on Hulu.

The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars: So after over half the females Champs went home without losing anything, they brought in Tori… another Champ who has never actually won anything. I am hoping next week is the end, I am ready for it.
You can download The Challenge: Dirty 30 on iTunes.

Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers: I never understood why people are so hesitant to look for the Idol when other people are looking, especially when they know they are on the bottom. Weirder was Ben who did not want to go under the shelter around people and yet pulls it out at Tribal before the vote for everyone to see. But I did like him playing it before people voted to leverage Ashley and Devon to vote with him against Dr. Mike. Except then Ben and Devon voted for Ashley for no reason we, the viewers, were privy to. And this bad editing has gone on for three or so seasons. I get the show likes shocking votes, but the shock loses its luster if we have no clue why it happened.
You can download Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers on iTunes.

Vikings: Well that is some strange bedfellows of Lagatha and one of the kids of the lady she killed. Weird the boys did not go after her when their half-brother left. Speaking of weird, where did the Vikings go at the end. I assumed they were playing possum, but why stop the episode there? Are they hiding underground and that is why the rates are above ground. Did they poison the land?
You can download Vikings on iTunes.

Mr. Robot: So the 5/0 hack never happened? Does this piss off White Rose or is this what (s)he wanted the hole time. I am a bit confused by everyone’s motive, Is this the time travel that is heavily hinted at (there was evn the turn back time scene from the Superman movie in this episode). But in the big letdown was the drug dealer from the first season was the end credit scene as he bizarrely showed up blaring Fiona Apple. Kind of a blah ending to what was an improvement over season two.
You can download Mr. Robot on iTunes.

Knightfall: Wait, the princess wanted to marry her uncle. Now this is a large cast and I am still trying to figure out who is who, but are they really related? Although the royals of the time were famously inbred.
You can download Knightfall on iTunes.

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: From the start of the season I assumed Fitz was left behind so he could be the one to bring the rest of the team back to present day. But now he is in the future and wanting Quake to fight to the death (of course if she can rip apart the Earth, I think she could win most battles).
You can download Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment