Sunday, September 24, 2017

57 Channels and Only This Is On: 9/24/2017




Ray Donovan: These flashbacks are getting more confusing. So Abby took the place of someone but ended up dying but the girl they ran into this week who also took part is in perfect health. I guess it could be a youth thing. Modern day is just as confusing. So hot actress had sex with Ray, was married, yet she knows a third guy is the father? Very suspicious. Then I have absolutely no clue what I going on with Micky and Avi.

The Strain: Forking Zack, had to mess up the plan one last time. And all the worthy people who could had killed The Master, Setrakian and Quinlin who both dedicated their lives to the case, both ended up dying before it happened just to have a child do it. Yeah, yeah, I understand the redemption arc, but the kid still remains annoying to me. Really just ruined the series as a whole.
You can download The Strain on iTunes.

The Challenge: Dirty 30: These returning players episodes are becoming cumbersome, especially this being the token eating gross stuff episode. Hopefully this is it for returning players. But they have that secons house so I have a feeling we will be having this until the end of the season.
You can download The Challenge: Dirty 30 on iTunes.

The Good Place: I really hated when Lost would do the whole tell the same story from multiple points of view trop, but I really enjoy it during the new season here. And Michael really forked up, already on try three by the end of the premiere. Or are we just going to get him retrying something different every episode? All I know is I need more Real Elinor in my life.
You can download The Good Place on iTunes.

Gotham: So three people supposedly died in the season finale and not one got resurrected in the premiere. The Riddler is still in his block of ice ready to be thawed. Barbara gets mentioned but not seen. While Butch does not get even a mention. But we did get a silly, not quite a cape and cowl Batman costume. And an even sillier plot where criminals carry essentially Get Out of Jail Free cards like some everyday Purge situation. I know this is a comic book, but c’mon, how do the shop owners who get robbed not sue the Penguin?
You can download Gotham on iTunes.


No comments:

Post a Comment