Monday, August 07, 2017

I Want My Music Television: 8/7/2017



Perfect Places – Lorde


Pure Heroine was a great album that I had on heavy rotation, I just realized that I listened to the new Lorde once when it came out and that is out. Perfect Places was my favorite track off that album, I may have go back and revisit it. I do really like the video; it reminds me a time when people actually spent money on videos by going to exotic locations. Just imagine how great those Rio-era Duran Duran videos would have looked in hi-def.


Bibia Be Ye Ye – Ed Sheeran


How do I put this nicely: Ed Sheeran is very white so it is weird to see a bunch of black people sing his songs. But I wonder if Ed has a Graceland in him, that could be interesting.


Boys - Charli XCX


Charli XCX can be very hit or miss for me and I am learning towards the latter for my early assessment of Boys. I like the chorus but the repetitive chorus may get very annoying.


Feels Like Summer - Weezer


Feels like Summer is another in a long line of underwhelming Weezer singles, but you gotta love the Guns N' Roses circa Paradise City send up.

No comments:

Post a Comment