Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I Want My Music Television: 4/18/2017




Still Feel Like Your Man - John Mayer


John Mayer have done some soul infused songs before, but this is the first time he has done what sounds like a straight up RnB song. But I could have done without the really bad dancing.


Only Songs - The Wild Reeds


This song by OThe Wild Reeds may be my favorite song of the early year.


Lights Out – Royal Blood


I have a short leash these days when watching new music videos, you better do something quickly or I may move on. About fifteen seconds into this video for Royal Blood, I was typing the name of the next video I was going to watch and right before I hit enter, something creeped out of the ceiling. Okay, I am glad I finished it, because this video is freaky.


Good With God – Old 97’s featuring Brandi Carlile



An Hour and 60 Minutes, ha, good one Old 97's, though why get Jenna Fisher to replace Matt Pinfield?

No comments:

Post a Comment