Monday, February 13, 2017

I Want My Music Television: 2/13/17



Love Is Mystical - Cold War Kids


There are three types of videos that can easily entertain me: ones taken in one shot, having kids versions of yourself lip sync for you, and the hardest of them all, the backwards video. But I was kind of disappointed in the Cold War Kids video which only featured people walking backwards and everything else filmed normally.


Two Wildly Different Perspectives – Father John Misty


Okay, maybe I spoke too soon about having kid stand ins. Much like Father John Misty’s last music video; the new one is kind of too depressing to watch in Trump’s America.


Undertow – Lisa Hannigan


Now Lisa Hannigan does a much better job mixing normal and backwards video.


Same-Drugs – Chance the Rapper


I may have to add a fourth to my list of videos that will easily entertain me and that is dueting with puppets. Thank you Chance the Rapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment