Saturday, December 29, 2012

The 9th Green's Reader's Favorite Songs of 2012


Before I get into my favorite songs of the year tomorrow, I turn the site over you the reader, so here is what you have been listening to this year. Be sure to check back tomorrow for the list of my favorites.

1. We Are Young – Fun. featuring Janelle Monáe

2. Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen

3. Diamonds – Rihanna

4. Somebody That I Used to Know – Goyte featuring Kimbra

5. Spectrum – Florence and the Machine

6. Climax - Usher

7. Born to Die – Lana Del Ray

8. Hold On – Alabama Shakes

9. Swimming Pools (Drank) – Kendrick Lamar

10. Settle Down – Kimbra

11. Emmylou – First Aid Kit

12. Take a Walk – Passion Pit

13. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – Taylor Swift

14. Losing You – Solange

15. Thinkin Bout You – Frank Ocean

16. Big Beast – Killer Mike featuring Bun B, T.I. & Trouble

17. Clique - Clique – G.O.O.D. Music

18. Sixteen Saltines – Jack White

19. Hot Knife – Fiona Apple

20. I Will Wait – Mumford and Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment