Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Want My Music Television vol. XCV


There have been a couple of videos that have caught my eye lately so I thought I’d give them some love since the death of Musical Television left a void for a forum on the art form. If you are interested in buying the video through iTunes, click the title link (where available). If you are interested in buying the song, look for a link in the analysis.


Pow Pow - LCD Soundsystem



MTV is actually putting the Music back into their name. No, they will not be showing more music videos, but for some really they are going to back roll higher produced music video dubbed Supervideo. The first partnership is that with LCD Soundsystem who recruited Scott Pilgrim vs. the World actress Anna Kendrick playing, um, I have no idea what is going on here. Money well spent MTV.


Playing God - Paramore



Speaking of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, is the lead singer of Paramore the real life version of Ramona Flowers?


Bright Lights Bigger City - Cee Lo Green



When I saw Cee- Lo Green released a video for Bright Lights, Bigger City I was hoping for a Michael J. Fox cameo. Alas it was not meant to be.


Last Leaf - OK Go



OK Go has another interesting video backed by a mediocre song out, this time with 100% more bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment