Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I Want My Music Television vol. LXXVIII


There have been a couple of videos that have caught my eye lately so I thought I’d give them some love since the death of Musical Television left a void for a forum on the art form. If you are interested in buying the video through iTunes, click the title link (where available). If you are interested in buying the song, look for a link in the analysis.


Young Blood – Norah Jones



And now for the most literal interpretation of a song ever. Well at least the most hilariously literal one. I think the sleeping shotgun wedding sequence is my favorite. Thank you Norah Jones and your silly red hat.


Tighten Up – The Black Keys



And I didn’t think that The Black Keys wouldn’t be able to top their laser tag inspired Strange Time, but a self awar dinosaur puppet with an E-Harmony account will do that.


The Last of the American Girls – Green Day



Okay, who put up a web cam in bedroom because Green Day totally stole my daily morning routine of having blonde twins pull off my bed sheets before breaking into a morning long dance routine.


Die by the Drop – The Dead Weather



I could not actually find a full embeddable version of the new video from the Dead Weather, but as I write this, you can download the full version of Die by the Drop on iTunes for free. And it is as creepy as the above teaser would have you believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment