Monday, November 02, 2009

I Want My Music Television vol. LXVII


There have been a couple of videos that have caught my eye lately so I thought I’d give them some love since the death of Musical Television left a void for a forum on the art form. If you are interested in buying the video through iTunes, click the title link (where available). If you are interested in buying the song, look for a link in the analysis.


(If You’re Wondering if I Want You To) I Want You To – Weezer



Coming off their induction into the Scooter Hall of Fame, Weezer has a new album out tomorrow which means we get another thoughly entertaining video from the band. And the Weezerville theme certainly doesn’t disappoint thanks in part to the moderately attractive Odette Yustman.


Who'd Have Known - Lily Allen



Keep in mind the public feud Lily Allen had with Elton John a year or so ago. Too bad Elton was up for actually appearing himself.


Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys




Doesn’t Mean Anything – Alicia Keys



Alicia Keys is pulling doubles duties with her first single off her upcoming album and providing the hook for Jay-Z who definitely has the better video of the two. But if Jay goes back to the black and white video, it should have been for a song on par with 99 Problems, one of his best ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment