Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Want My Music Television vol. LIII


There have been a couple of videos that have caught my eye lately so I thought I’d give them some love since the death of Musical Television left a void for a forum on the art form. If you are interested in buying the video through iTunes, click the title link (where available). If you are interested in buying the song, look for a link in the analysis.


Funny the Way It Is - Dave Matthews Band

Somewhat reminiscent of their last video Eh Hee with Dave Matthews getting abused with the camera doing weird speed effects. Well, at least the song is great.
A Dustland Fairytale - The Killers
Nothing more unintentionally funny then when The Killers try to go for an epic video. But all I could think when watching it is the Enrique Iglesias video Hero (with Mickey Rourke and Jennifer Love Hewitt).
Crack a Bottle – Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent
Crack a Bottle was really the only party song on Relapse, but leave it to Eminem to make a video that is as creepy as the rest of the album.
Under My Bed – Meiko
Meikohad me at ninjas hiding under her bed. And holy Abe Lincoln sighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment