Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Want My Music Television vol. XXXIV


There have been a couple of videos that have caught my eye lately so I though I’d give them some love since the death of Musical Television left a void for a forum on the art form If you are interested in buying the video through iTunes, click the title link (where available, if not the link goes to YouTube where you can watch the video in full screen). If you are interested in buying the song, look for a link in the analysis.


Champion - Kanye West



As seen in this Kanye West video and the most recent episode of The Middleman, puppets fraking rule.


Mr. Rock and Roll - Amy McDonald



In a story I broke yesterday (see And You’re singing a Song Thinking This Is the Life) Amy MacDonald has invaded the United States shores with her debut album. Here is the first single.


Clocks - Coldplay and Alicia Keys



Lucky Japanese, they go to a Coldplay concert and out comes Alicia Keys. Although all she does is play some piano, chords that I can play (no, seriously, I can), and it sounds like she played an octave too high. Great nonetheless.


Sunday Bloody Sunday - Colin Munroe



First it was Kanye West and Flashing Lights and now Colin Munroe has dipped a little further back in history putting his mark on a U2 classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment