Monday, April 04, 2005

Bond's Giant Head


I had yet another draft last night this time in the Bash Brothers league. I got an even worse draft slot being the last out of ten. But on the bright side, both Soriano and Santana (not Carlos) slipped down for me to snap up with the 10th and 11th picks with B. Abreu, I. Rodríguez, M. Ramírez, and S. Rolen going before me. Also during the draft I was able to steal another team's 2nd pick (Helton) for my 4th (Blalock). We both got conditional late round picks. Only time will tell who got the better side of this deal, but on paper, I seem to be making out. I'm also looking to sure up the bullpen with trade to get J. Affeldt and unload a questionable Wright. He is this year’s roster for Bond's Giant Head:

C -
J. Lopez (Bal)
1B -
T. Helton (Col)
2B -
A. Soriano (Tex)
3B -
P. Feliz (SF)
SS -
O. Cabrera (LAA)
OF - C. Patterson (ChC)
OF - C. Lee (Mil)
OF - A. Huff (TB)
Util -
J. Uribe (CWS)

BN
J. Morneau (Min)
P. Lo Duca (Fla)
M. Cuddyer (Min)

SP
J. Santana (Min)
C. Zambrano (ChC)
M. Mussina (NYY)
Ja. Wright (NYY)
B. Backe (Hou)

RP
B. Lidge (Hou)
B. Ryan (Bal)
G. Aquino (Ari)
A. Otsuka (SD)

Sadly this may not be the final team for me as I looking into entering an NL only roto league.

No comments:

Post a Comment