Sunday, May 10, 2009

57 Channels and Only This Is On vol. LXXIX


The Big Bang Theory: I wonder is we are heading for a Leonard/Penny coupling again for the second straight season finale? It certainly looks like it. Then we will probably start up the third season with them decoupling once again. Hurmph. At least Sheldon’s fascination with potty humor was funny. You can stream current clips over at Innertube. You can also download The Big Bang Theory on iTunes.

Greek: What was with all the girls running away from the bouquet? Like that has ever happened at any wedding. Certainly the garter may be thrown around until a kid who is to young to understand the consequence gets a hold, but not the bouquet. You can stream current episodes over at ABCFamily.com. You can also download Greek on iTunes.

How I Met Your Mother: Stella? Seriously? We have already established that she was not the mother so why jerk us around like that? But I may have to get myself a job at Goliath Bank to get the unlimited poster budget because I would do as many as he would. I love graphs. You can stream current episodes over at Innertube. You can also download How I Met Your Mother on iTunes.

I Love Money: We are at the finale already? At least we learned once and for all that yes, It is that stupid. You can also download I Love Money on iTunes.

Rescue Me: Leave it to Rescue Me to make Cancer almost funny. Poor Shawn. And if Tommy does let Katie decide if she wants to be in boarding school or like with Janet or him and she choose him, where exactly are they going to say? With Lou? You can stream current episodes over at Hulu.

Rescue Me on iTunes


Lost: Why is it nobody is wondering what exactly what will happen if they actually detonate the hydrogen bomb? Do they think that they will actually magically warp to life in 2007 as if they never crashed on the island without any recollection of actually crashing and not just die in the blast? Then there are Dan’s mom and Richard who have no future to warp to, what do they think with end up happening to them? My theory is that they were always destined to set off the bomb and that is what creates the Swan station. And at least there was the goods comic relief of Dr. Chang quizzing Hurley on current events. You can stream current episodes over at ABC.com.

Lost on iTunes


Survivor: Ug, another week, another week without Coach getting voted off. I wish I could say I couldn’t believe that he actually told his buddy that everyone calls him the dragon slayer, but that would be a lie. You can stream current episodes over at Innertube.

Survivor on iTunes


My Name Is Earl: Yeah, this would have been better as just a one episode because the second part just went off the rails. You can stream current episodes over at NBC.com. You can also download My Name Is Earl on iTunes.



No comments:

Post a Comment