Sunday, November 07, 2010

57 Channels and Only This Is On vol. CLV


Chuck: I really did not see that plot twist coming. I actually like the bumbling James Bond act and not once did it cross m mind that he would turn out to be Volkoff. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download Chuck on iTunes.

How I Met Your Mother: It has become pretty clear that Jennifer Morrison doesn’t have the best comic timing ever, the only problem is that the show already has too many of those type of actors on the show (*cough* Robin *cough*). You can stream recent episodes over at cbs.com. You can also download How I Met Your Mother on iTunes.

Sons of Anarchy: Rember when they started to repeat Lost with the Pop Up Video bubbles ton tell you what was going on? I think I need that for this show. I am really having a trouble remembering who’s who in Dublin and why exactly why they are doing what they are doing. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download Sons of Anarchy on iTunes.

Survivor: Nicaragua: I wonder when there is an obvious two people on the chopping like there was this week, those two will team up and try to get someone else out? When Alina (who thankfully made it to the jury so we can still see her every week) ask Fabio to vote for Marty and he said NaOnka, I thought to myself, why doesn’t Alina team up with Fabio, grab Marty and go after NaOnka? At the very least you could flush out the idol. Also this week we learned why they have never given Benry any screen yet. Dirt squirrel? This may be the most unlikeable cast since Thailand. You can stream recent episodes over at cbs.com.

Survivor on iTunes


Modern Family: Finally our first Dylan sighting of the season, and too bad he was only in one scene. And just how many smoke detectors do the Dunphy’s have? Shouldn’t two be enough, one upstairs, one downstairs? One in every room seems excessive. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu.

Modern Family on iTunes


The Challenge: Cutthroat: Nothing like a serious iunjury to make something like someone doing a face plant on the water to make it much less funny. I was loving them at the beginning but after Chet had to be taken to the hospital, whenever someone did that all I could think was I hope they were not hurt. Okay, Ty at The Gulag was still pretty funny. You can stream recent episodes on MTV.com. You can also download The Challenge: Cutthroat on iTunes.

The Big Bang Theory: Aw, good call back to the time Howard crashed the Mars Lander to impress a chick (which, if I am not mistaken, Leonard actually stole from him. And it was of course good to see Penny back, matching wits with Sheldon and he tries to drink his sorrows away.

Also check out my First Impressions of The Walking Dead and Friday Night Lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment