Friday, June 13, 2008

Feed Your iPod vol. XIX: Adelaide


Last month, southern rockers Old 97's released a decent new album Blame it on Gravity although I may never have heard of them had it not have been for Veronica Mars which featured two of their songs during Donut Run. The song that had me running to my computer to see who it was, which is actually a rarity, was the episode closer Adelaide. Then once I got the song I played it ad nausea for about a month afterwards. There is just something about the line, "Looking down she says things are looking up." Below you can see the Veronica Mars scene is question. I could not find a place you could stream the whole song without being autoplay, but you can download the song for free from the band's label's website New West Records.


Adelaide - Old 97's Old 97's - Drag It Up - Adelaide



No comments:

Post a Comment