Thursday, March 29, 2007

You Had a Bad Day, You're Taking One Down


Ugg, it's just one of those days where you just want to cue up that cheesy Bad Day song and put it on repeat. I was planning a proper post for today but spent to much time studying for a quiz that I'll be happy to get credit for getting my name right. And if my posts become sporadic over the next week it is because I have a test in the same class and need to make up for the goose egg I laid today plus another test in my other class. The one bright spot to my day is I came across a trailer on YouTube for a movie that looks like will be the greatest movie in cinematic history. Check it out:



On a side note, when do I get my own production company where I can hire Jessica Biel to star opposite of me and grab her breasts? (And to any movie studios out there, yes I have a script.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, that looks great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the trailer, this looks like the greatest Sandler movie since The Waterboy. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.

    ReplyDelete