Sunday, May 05, 2024

57 Channels and Only This Is On: May 5 2024

  

The Veil:  My only take away from the first two episodes is that at least someone called Elizabeth Moss out for that poor accent.

 

The Challenge All-Stars 4:  Instead of trying to get into the middle group to help LeRoy, should Kam not try to get into the bottom?  If her team is in the bottom, then it is less likely that LeRoy’s team gets in the bottom.  Though I have to wonder why Kam was not penalized for taking her bobblehead off before the challenge was over.

 

Under the Bridge:  The problem with shows that should have been a movie is we get completely unnecessary episodes like this.  We really did not need to see the dead chick’s parent’s meet cute.  But I was surprised she mentioned her killer at the start of the episode.  I thought they would tease why exactly she had the boots in her closet.  Instead they confirmed she killed her in a very nonchalant way.

 

Survivor:  Lol, you think after Hunter got blindsided last week after being convinced Q was the easy vote, no one would get duped again.  Except they pulled the exactly same play this week.  Of course they are not going to vote out Q, everyone wants to sit next to him at Final Tribal.   Sitting next to him, Venus, and / or raving lunatic Liz will be one of the easiest wins in the history of the show.

 

Ghosts:  Really, they are doing another cliffhanger?  I wonder if Isaac will be missing for as long as Flower was this season.  

 

A Gentleman in Moscow:  Interesting, they switched from days the gentleman has been to the exact year.  So no more long division, but now I need to try and remember when the first started.  I believe that was 1921.  So that put it at about 26 years, or about 8 years since the last episode if my math is correct.

 

I always assumed Rostov would leave the hotel at some point, but I figured that would be the final scene of the series, I really was shocked that it actually happened in this episode.  With two episodes left it seemed obvious he would find his way back into the hotel, the only question was how.  I guess it makes the most sense that Osip was the one to show some humanity and empathy for Rostov.  Now I wonder if the show ends with Osip letting Rostov out.  Maybe he helps fake his death and can leave that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment