Monday, December 12, 2011

I Want My Music Television - 12/12/11


There have been a couple of videos that have caught my eye lately so I thought I’d give them some love since the death of Musical Television left a void for a forum on the art form. If you are interested in buying the video through iTunes, click the title link (where available). If you are interested in buying the song, look for a link in the analysis.


In Your Arms - Kina Grannis



This music video is pretty remarkable by itself in a Fell in Love with a Girl meets Sledgehammer kind of way, but even more show when you check out the Behind the Scenes where you see it took Kina Grannis 22 months and 288,000 jelly beans to make.


Don't Stop (Color On the Walls) - Foster the People



Not so fun fact: I was once a driving instructor in my past life and Foster the People brought back some really bad memories with this video.


Give it All Back - Noah and the Whale



Even though it had been done countless times before, it is hard not to enjoy Younger Versions of the Band type videos and the latest from Noah and the Whale is no exception.


Woo - Anthony Hamilton



Woo is right Anthony Hamilton. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment