Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ehlo's Revenge


Despite rarely ever watching the sport lately, I still participate in the fantasy version. Like much of my drafts lately, I got yet another late draft position drafting here eleventh out of twelve. But that only makes it sweeter when I win. Now here is the roster for Ehlo’s Revenge:


PG -
(Chicago Bulls)
SG -
(Seattle Supersonics)
G -
(Orlando Magic)
SF -
(Denver Nuggets)
PF -
(Charlotte Bobcats)
F -
(Houston Rockets)
C -
(Toronto Raptors)
C --empty--
Util -
(Minnesota Timberwolves)
Util -
(Atlanta Hawks)
BN -
(Indiana Pacers)
BN -
(Los Angeles Clippers)
BN -
(Chicago Bulls)
BN -
(Boston Celtics)

Yeah I didn’t draft enough centers, but there are only about five quality centers in the league, so getting centers were not high on my priority list. But I did work out a trade after the draft to send Granger to another team for
who I was looking into drafting with my pick after Granger before other team poached him. But in the end I’ll be trading a bench player for a starter which is always a good thing.

I inadvertently went young this year with only one player with more than five years of service as well as four rookies, two of which I have starting so hopefully they all live up to the hype because this will be a really good or really bad season for me. And even though I haven’t watched and NBA game in two years, I still going to give my picks for the year:

Atlantic Division: New Jersey Nets
Central Division: Chicago Bulls
Southeast Division: Miami Heat
Southwest Division: San Antonio Spurs
Northwest Division: Denver Nuggets
Pacific Division: Phoenix Suns
Eastern Conference Championship: Heat over Bulls
Western Conference Championship: Spurs over Suns
NBA Championship: Spurs over Heat

2 comments:

  1. Can you add any Harlam Globe Trotters to the list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly this is a league for only NBA players.

    ReplyDelete