Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I Want My Music Television: 2/28/17



Chained To the Rhythm - Katy Perry featuring Skip Marley


Katy Perry makes annoyingly cheery pop music so it was weird that her Grammy performance of this song was kind of dire (even weirder was her Kristy Swanson in Higher Learning hairstyle). Then for the video she goes even more over the top cheery than usual for her. I guess there is supposed to be a deeper message but the problem is Katy Perry is not at good at all at be subtle.


Love - Lana Del Rey


Speaking of unusually cheery, so that is what Lana Del Rey looks like when she smiles? Okay, they real reason I am bringing her up was because “Lana Del Rey Joins Effort to Defeat Trump with Witchcraft” is the weirdest headline I read all week, and this is in a week when the saga of Kim Jung Nam got weirder by the day.


Everyday - Ariana Grande featuring Future


When people started making out on the roof of a car in front of Ariana Grande, I thought, um… what? By the time we get to the laundromat, I got it. I laughed at the office sex. But I draw the line at old people making out. I think th blonde next to them speaks for everyone.


Reverend - Kings of Leon


Oh no, Kings of Leon are giving me really bad Under the Dome flashback which also featured random hot chicks finding an egg in the woods. I hope that was not intentional.

No comments:

Post a Comment