Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Feed Your iPod vol. XXXII: Summer in the City


Here is one for the youngins that don’t realize there was music recorded before they were born. In fact this song even outdates me by more than a few years. Summer in the City comes to mind mostly because the last two days have topped off here at over 90 degrees after an extremely mild summer so far. Since I had it this far without the air conditioner being turned on I decided a couple weeks ago that I would try to go the whole summer without it. Thanks to the mini-heat wave I spent the last two days sweating profusely as I walk around in nothing but my boxers to stay cool. And whenever I sweat profusely, I think of this song because it just sounds like the musical version of sweat.

Summer in the City – The Lovin’ Spoonful The Lovin' Spoonful - Platinum & Gold Collection: The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer In the City



No comments:

Post a Comment