Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Public Service Announcement #2


Never, under any circumstance, shovel snow on Valentines Day or any day where Sting-type length of dirty, dirty sex sessions. And if must shovel snow for some reason on days like Valentines Day, definitely don’t volunteer to shovel your neighbor’s driveway even if they have been ordered not to do any manual labor and wouldn’t be able to leave the house if you weren’t nice enough to shovel his driveway. Don’t do it, there is important baby making duties to do on Valentines Day (even if babies aren’t the result you are looking for). Unfortunately I didn’t take my own advice and spend four hour today shoveling snow and am now almost too tired to watch the Beauty and the Geek Finale.

And for those of you south of the Mason-Dixon Line or west of the Rockies who are asking themselves, “What is this snow that Scooter is talking about?” I even have a Public Service Announcement for you too: If you need to lose some weight, move to the Snow Belt. I’ve lost ten pounds in the last two days with all the snow we gotten. Of course the most important part in the weight loss is that do not buy a snow blower. You see those lazy neighbors that have snow blowers and were done in ten minutes certainly didn’t even lose a pound over the last 48 hours.

Valentines Day wasn’t a complete waste though as Avril Lavigne was nice enough to send me a Valentines Day card. Okay so when I opened it up she said she doesn’t like my girlfriend (apparently this is the title of her upcoming single off her new album coming out in April). So in the last year I’ve gotten a Valentines Card from Avril Lavigne a Christmas gift from Katharine McPhee and a birthday card from Kristen Bell (to be technical I got a card from Kristen on my birthday). With St. Patrick Day in month, maybe Mandy Moore, who has an album coming out in May, will come out to have a green beer with me. On a side note, is it wrong for someone who is called a music elitist to be way too excited for a new Mandy Moore album?

In complete unrelated television site MeeVee is launching it’s new site tomorrow so be sure to check that out then. Well unless it’s already Thursday when you read this and you can check it out now. I have more information on it but I have a lot of television to sleep through tonight (Friday Night Lights, Beauty and the Geek, Let’s Rob Mick Jagger, Lost), so I may post that later tonight or tomorrow. Also be sure to stop by for Lyrics Quiz dedicated to all of you that didn’t celebrate a holiday today.

No comments:

Post a Comment