Sunday, February 26, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane


I am currently heading out the door to catch my plane to San Diego for my Veronica Mars set visit. As I type this it is 19 degrees here in Ohio, and according to the weather channel, it will be 61 by the time I step off the plane in Cali (LA? I don't think so). Unfortunately this warning is on the San Diego page:

...A STRONG PACIFIC STORM WILL AFFECT SOUTHWEST CALIFORNIA MONDAY AND TUESDAY...

That could put a damper on things. Hopefully I'll be back in the airport by the time that hits. So I won't be posting anything tomorrow and depending if I get any sleep on the Red Eye (hopefully I get to sit next to Rachel McAdams and not Cillian Murphy) I may post something about my trip when I get home Tuesday. If I need some sleep, I may not put something up until the evening. Until then feel free to go deep into the archives (I hear 07/10/2005 - 07/16/2005 was particularly a good week) or check out the highly recommend blogs in my sidebar.


No comments:

Post a Comment