Sunday, September 01, 2024

57 Channels and Only This Is On: September 1, 2024

  

Snowpiercer: I feel like I missed an episode, I do not remember what happened to Roashe at all.  But we are getting the inevitable teamup between Wilford and Layton.  I am sure that will end well.

 

Orphan Black: Echoes:  Apologies for the “Thanos was right” type statement, but is cloning the smartest people in attempt to solve climate change and other major issues at the time really that bad?  Sure, very unethical to do this without permission but it should do more good than harm.  But a bad ending to a bad show.  I audibly laughed when the bad guy killed the younger Jessica Jones only for there be another one with a bad wig.

 

Only Murders in the Building:  Backula!!!  Though, he is kind of on top of my murder board after the first episode.  But the big question is: is he a good enough shot to kill someone from across the street and through glass?  Maybe I should scroll through his IMDB to see if he has any sniper experience.  There were moments that I thought maybe Sazz did not die as my number one rule in television shows, if you do not see a body, then they are not dead (and even if you see the body, there is still a chance they are not really dead).

 

I guess the Bulgarian replacements pretty much confirm it was her, but I still go back to my number one rule on television.  Until I see a flashback, I will probably still have an inkling she somehow survived.  But then who is the body?  Could Sazz have put something in the incinerator and have spare parts to make people think she is dead?  Though the killer presumably cleaned up after themselves.  It is weird that the camera made note of Sazz writing something with her blood, but the killer then cleaned it up.  Unless some forensic equipment will be able to detect it.

 

The Challenge: Battle of the Eras:  Well, looks like Tony Time is already over.  Moron.  I usually complain whenever the peanut gallery helps one contestant, but that was just karma that everyone ganged up on Tony.

 

The Ark: Myonly take away from this episode: nerd sex.  I am kind of glad this is not on premium television.  I am not sure I wanted to see a more graphic version of that scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment