Sunday, March 05, 2023

57 Channels and Only This Is On: March 5, 2023

 

The Last of Us:  Oh joy, another dead person of the week episode.  But I wonder if we will revisit this scene because you know that Ellie ended up killing that chick and it would be weird if they never show it.

 

Your Honor:   Wait, the mayor is evil?  Was this a plot twist that happened this episode or have I not been paying attention?  And he called the crooked cop to get rid of the car?  I thought he got the kid’s brother to get rid of the car.  And now the mayor wants the kid dead too?  I feel like I missed an episode or five.  None of this makes complete sense.

 

Anne Rice’s Mayfair Witches:   I did not go into this show expecting it to be high art, but I still was not expecting it to be a complete incomprehensible mess.  Does anyone know what is going on?

 

La Brea:  Why were they so concerned with the portal closing?  They just went back four hours.  If it closes, just wait out the four hours then go back to the time machine then.  But a pretty wild finale, no more time machines and the mom is lost in history.  Maybe she goes to the future where time machines exist and travels back.  Oh, and the dad has a sister.  Could it possibly be the shady German chick who pretended she did not know English we just met, or possibly her mom?

 

The Mandalorian:  I feel bad for the people who skipped Boba Fett.  Though I did watch and that opening scene had me fooled.  I thought that was young Din being inducted into the order until adult Din showed up.  But I do wonder if Bo Katan will ever challenge Din for the Dark Saber.  She clearly want to rule Mandalore but will she be willing to take the Dark Saber from Din in battle when he does not want to fight her for it?

 

Wu-Tang: An American Saga:  Why are we expected to care so much about Masta Killa.  It seems like dude just showed up last week on the bus and now he is the focus of a third of an episode.  But poor Inspectah Deck, had to share an episode with the two least important members of the Wu.  I do even remember that song from Tales from the Hood.

 

Survivor:  The show needs to do away with the two hour premiere because they are a complete drag.  Well, this one was until the end with the most chaotic premiere episode Tribal Council ever.  I always watch the show and wonder how these people are not so paranoid that they are not just constantly playing their Idols and advantages.  Finally a bunch of contestants playing like I would.  Four of the six members played something.  But I wonder if anything else gets played if that first chick did not get extremely paranoid.  When two people play their shot in the dark, especially when you thought they were voting with you, you really have to play your Idol.  Hopefully this chaos continues because this show has gotten stale with too many gamebots.

 

The Challenge: Ride or Dies:  Okay, that Turbo video was great.  More Turbo in future seasons and less pussy chickens like Johnny, Devin, and Jordon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment