Sunday, February 19, 2023

57 Channels and Only This Is On: February 19, 2023

 

The Last of Us:  So is this show going to be the people who Joel and Ellie meet and then die of the week kind of show? 

 

Your Honor:   Wait, are they implicating the judge in the murder of his wife?  That is coming out of nowhere.  So is the cop grasping at straws or did he really did that too?  Probably the former because as we saw last season, he is very bad at covering up crimes; there is no why it is taking the cops years to catch him.

 

Anne Rice’s Mayfair Witches:  I have been paying less and less attention to this show and then all of the sudden I look up and a circle of women are kissing what looks to be a skeleton baby.  What the fork?

 

How I Met Your Father:  This reminded me of the time in college where I swore off taking the elevator for health reasons.  But I had to drop off paper work in the twentieth floor of a building.  Around the tenth floor, I realize that maybe I should change the elevator ban to just if I need to go five flights or less at around the tenth floor.  Except when I decided to finally go the rest of the way in the elevator, I leaned that the middle floors were blocked off to the general public and it was not until the eighteenth floor when the doors were unlocked.  Well, at least I got my steps in that day.

 

La Brea:  Wait, that dude had a wife?  And just when did the Exiles find a way to blackmail him? 

 

The Challenge: Ride or Dies:  How nice that they brought back the two teams that were medically eliminated to come back and watch the ending of the final.  Though, maybe they should realize if half your teams cannot even complete your final, that maybe your final is not say.  They have a similar issue on The Challenge: USA.  This franchise really needs new producer before someone dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment