Wednesday, May 26, 2021

The Five Most Anticipated New Shows of 2021-22

 

I waited a week to release my Fall Television schedule after most of the networks released theirs to wait for The CW except none of their new shows made my Most Anticipated list and I will be watching nothing on their fall schedule.    Though, is it wring that I am more interested the live action Powerpuff Girls show after the head of the CW called it a mess?  I kind of want to start a #ReleaseThePowerCut movement.  As for shows that actually made my list, well, it is only comedies.  Really, this season is almost as dreadful as last one, but at least the networks last year could blame the pandemic.  I really do not have much to say about any of these other that they look mostly watchable.  Hopefully the streaming services offer something better this fall.  Hulu is premiering two new shows in late August, Nine Perfect Strangers and Only Murders in the Building, which should trickle into fall.

 

1.       1,  Ghosts (Thursdays at 9:00 on CBS)

2.       2.  Maggie  (Midseason ABC)

3.       3,  Abbott Elementary (Midseason ABC)

4.       4.  Smallwood (Midseason CBS)

5.       5.  The Wonder Years (Wednesdays At 8:30 on ABC)

 

Here is my complete network fall schedule: 

 

Mondays

8:00 – The Neighborhood (CBS)

 

Tuesdays

Nothing

 

Wednesdays

8:00 – Survivor (CBS)

8:00 – The Goldbergs (ABC)

8:30 – The Wonder Years (ABC)  

 

Thursdays

9:00 – Ghosts (CBS)

9:30 – B Positive (CBS)

 

Fridays

8:00 – The Blacklist (NBC)

 

Sundays

Nothing, wow, this schedule is really dreadful.

No comments:

Post a Comment