Sunday, May 30, 2021

57 Channels and Only This Is On: May 30, 2021

 

 Fear the Walking Dead:  I have no recollection of the guy from the stadium.  I barely remember the stadium other than it was overrun by zombies and Alicia’s mom scarified herself to save everyone. Not that it matters now because they are all dead.  But at least we finally found out what that key was to, just a nuclear warhead. 

 

Mare of Easttown:  So we have a murder confession (albeit, kind of coerced) and seemingly who the father is (though I think it is the other brother, not the one that confess) but that begs the question, what was in the journal that the friend saved and why did the boyfriend threaten to kill her if he was not the one to kill Erin?

 

Debris:  Oh well, it was canceled.  Was never that compelling to begin with.  Now I do not have to wrap my head around the pod or why the dad turned heel for no apparent reason.

 

Cruel Summer:  The show has a lot of trigger warning, but I really needed one for all the pronged fed printers.  Those scenes gave me bad PTSD from the time in college where mine stopped working properly the night before I had a paper due and had to force feed the paper sometime past midnight to get it printed.  But we learned who left the “Liar” letter.  Gotta be nice to be buy a new printer when the old one jams rich.  But the brother had no problem printing out reams of pages while in the shower (who had a shower in their dorm room?) though does that change much?  It does not seem like that would be admissible in court.

 

The Handmaid’s Tale:  The American dude is acting weird; it was almost as if he wants Serena to work with Fred.  Could he be double agent?  I just feel like they are going to somehow get set free sometime before the end of the season.  I wonder if June will end up using her to get her other daughter back.  Now that she is free, there really is not that left for the show to do but that.

 

The Bold Type:  Well that ended badly.  It was almost like the writers took a hard left after the criticism of Kat sleeping with the Republican.  I wonder if that is the last we see of her.

 

The Challenge: All-Stars:  Well that was pretty anti-climactic when the two points leaders jumped out to a big lead in the last leg of the finale.  But I have big beef with the official fantacy league. I had the second and both third place finishers on my team and yet the only points I got were from Mark who did not even place.  I was doing pretty well until the finale.

 

The Blacklist:  So Lizzie had yet another chance to kill Red and failed.  Meh.  And now she has to work with him to bring down Townsend.  I am ready for this season to end.  I kind of which Lizzie could easily go back to being an agent after this.


No comments:

Post a Comment