Tuesday, January 05, 2021

A Ranking of Every Song From the First Season of Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist



1. American Pie - Ensemble

2. Crazy - Zoey

3. You Give Love a Bad Name - Autumn

4. Pressure - Zoey

5. Say My Name - Jessica

6. I've Got the Music In Me - Zoey

7. If I Can't Have You - Max

8. I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) - Autumn and Ensemble

9. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - Max

10. Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) - Mitch and David

11. True Colors - Mitch

12. All I Do Is Win - Leif

13. Here I Go - Max and Simon

14. Happier - Simon and Jessica

15. Fight Song - Abby

16. I Want You to Want Me - Zoey

17. Moondance - Mitch

18. Perfect - Mitch and Maggie

19. Mad World - Simon

20. Don't Speak - Tobin

21. Everybody Hurts - Leif

22. The Trouble with Love Is - Mo

23. The Sound of Silence - Mitch and Howie

24. All of Me/I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) - Max

25. Sucker - Max

26. Superstar - Ensemble

27. Let's Stay Together - Leif

28. It's Your Thing - Mitch

29. Jealous - Simon

30. I Think I Love You - Max

31. How Do I Live - Zoey

32. Margaritaville - Bonnie

33. Bad Moon Rising - Zoey

34. Angel of the Morning - Mo

35. All Out of Love/Bye, Bye, Bye - Leif and Max

36. Dream a Little Dream of Me - Maggie

37. All by Myself/Whatta Man/Help - Ensamble

38. We Gotta Get Out of This Place - Maggie and Ensemble

39. No - Simon

40. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart? - Maggie

41. I Put a Spell on You - Leif

42. Feeling Good - Deb

43. Get Together - Ensemble

44. I Will Follow Him - Mo

45. Should I Stay Or Should I Go - Simon

46. The Great Pretender - Mo

47. Kokomo - Bonnie

48. Amazing Grace - Mo

49. A Little Less Conversation - Maggie

50. Lean on Me - Mo

51. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Zoey

52. This Little Light of Mine - Mo

53. The Boy Is Mine - Joan and Ava

54. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Joan

55. Fight for Your Right - David

56. Roar - Joan

57. Buttons - Emily

58. Bailamos - Mo and Eddie

59. Tik Tok - Joan

60. Con Te Partiro - Max

61. Just Give Me a Reason - David and Emily

62. Wrecking Ball - Joan

63. Issues - Mo

64. I Got the Music in Me - Random Doctor

65. This Is How We Do It - Karaoker

66. Achy Breaky Heart - Karaoker


No comments:

Post a Comment