Sunday, January 10, 2021

57 Channels and Only This Is On: January 10, 2020


 

Your Honor:  So is next week the series finale next week because the fifties mob boss is not forking around.  Dude blew up the house of the people he thought carries out a hit on his son; he does not seem like a guy who would have problems taking out a judge.  Or is fifties mob boss actually going to take the time to figure what exactly went down before administering his own type of swift justice?

 

Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist:  Oh how nice to have the show back.  I have been calling Jane Levy the Emma Stone of television since her Suburgatory days so I was really giddy when Mo called Zoey, “a sad Emma Stone Halloween costume.”  But I will say the songs were a bit lacking in the premiere.  Hello Dolly was fun and grand, but I did not even know what song that new guy was singing.  But is the love triangle now over?  Simon did sing a lust song so there is still a flame.  I really hope Zoey does not go back and forth all season.  But there really is much of an option for Simon.  Joan just left, the other two women on the show are married or recently widowed.  Maybe the new guy should have been a woman to break up the sausagefest at Sparkpoint.  But I guess there is always Ava Price two floors up.  Oh yeah, I guess there is always Mo.

 

The Challenge: Double Agents:  I have always found Nelson boring but I am beginning to feel bad for him.  Last season he went home late, going into elimination so his body Corey did not have to.  Now he got blindsided by someone who he thought was a friend, such a close friend he went to Corey’s gender reveal party (wait, did Corey knock up yet another chick).  I really hope Fessy keeps getting thrown in until he loses.  Maybe he can go in against Josh and have them eliminate each other some how.  Oh, and that drone challenge sucked massively.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment