Sunday, September 06, 2020

57 Channels and Only This is On: September 6, 2020




Lovecraft Country:  So is this just going to be a weird, mostly self-contained, story of the week that they are putting the characters in that are just tangentially related to each other?  First episode was a road trip, the second was about a cult, and this week we got a haunted house.  I guess it keeps the story going at warped speed.  At the start of last week, I just thought we would spend the entire season at the mansion.  But creepy daughter did show back up at the end kind of tying things back to the storyline.  For now, the show has my attention.

We Hunt Together:  Well that explains a lot about Freddie.  Really both of their backstories ask can some of your adult actions be overlooked if your childhood was really bad?  I do think there is a line but murder; even of bad people is on the wrong side of that time.

Raised By Wolves:  Well, that was weird.  Not necessarily good weird.  I spent most of the first three episodes wondering why Ragnar Lothbrooke has a mullet.  And was his group supposed to be the Templars?  I mean his new group; I am not entirely sure what he was before the plastic surgery.  And just who programed the robots? 

No comments:

Post a Comment