Sunday, June 23, 2019

57 Channels and Only This Is On: June 23, 2019



Big Little Lies: I was a bit worried there would be a sophomore slump but my fears were eased by how on fire everyone was in the premiere but everyone but Meryl Streep seemed to cool down in the second week. Maybe they do need a mystery and a rich text to pull from to keep the show going.

Claws: Am I really supposed to think Uncle Daddy has changed because he had a heart to heart with Virginia? I am highly suspicious of that. What angle is he playing? And what a horrible witness protection program Desna is running. How about not hiding the Tat for Tit chick with a friend? $50,000 should get you a ticket out of town.
You can download Claws on iTunes.



Fear the Walking Dead: Yeah, I completely forgot what exactly happened to Dwight on the main show. I vaguely remember his wife leaving. Hopefully we get a montage next week catching us up on that. And, wait, the kids have been setting up those zombie roadblocks this whole time? I feel like I missed something.
You can download Fear the Walking Dead on iTunes.

The Handmaid’s Tale: I was wondering why Fred did not have some secret plan to kidnap his kid (or the kid he thinks is his); instead he was planning what seems to be a pretty bad plan. A least I assume that Canada is not going to give a kid that he cannot prove paternity to. But then again, Luke does not lay any claim other than being the husband of the mother. Interesting legal question.
You can watch The The Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu.

Krpton: I never thought Brainiac was dead last week, but, um, Brainiac is in Seg now? Huh? That makes no sense.
You can download Krypton on iTunes.

Swamp Thing: Wait, did Scarecrow pass through the bayou? Although I guess his terror gas was sprayed, not a communicable disease.

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Seeing younger Simmons just made me realize how bad she looks now with those bangs. Time to pull your hair back Simmons. And I think we have seem more brain simulations of Daisy in the last couple episodes than real Daisy.
You can download Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment