Monday, March 04, 2019

I Want My Music Television: March 4, 2019



I Get No Joy - Jade Bird


Of all the singles Jade Bird has released (though it is growing on me with every listen), this would be my least favorite, but it is still a pretty entertaing music video.


High as a Kite – Weezer


Hasn’t Weezer already done the children’s show music video with the Muppets a decade ago? Granted, they just redid their Undone video. But maybe if your write a very boring song, maybe not highlight the boringness by having everyone yawn. Maybe it is time for a Keep On Lovin’ You cover.


You Mean The World To Me - Freya Ridings


Arya Stark has been trying to kill Cersie Lannister since way back in season two but on the eve of the final season, the two put aside their differences to film a music video for Freya Ridings. How nice. Now I cannot wait for Arya to steal Jamie Lannister’s face and kill Cersie.


Sisyphus - Andrew Bird


You would think for a song called Sisyphus, Andrew Bird would push a boulder up a hill. Nope instead he puts a boulder on his head and climbs a mountain. Alrighty.


No comments:

Post a Comment