Monday, July 02, 2018

I Want My Music Television: 7/2/1018




The Space Program - A Tribe Called Quest


One thing I have wonder is why pretty much every song ever is on every streaming site but pretty much every television show and movie are exclusive to those streaming site? Unfortunately music sites are have dabbled with exclusivity for a couple years so which is kind of stupid. Seriously, The Carters, I am not signing up for Tidal just to listen to your album when 99.9% of all other music I can find on Spotify. Then earlier this year Apple Music relaunched their video section with some exclusive music videos most notably an Alison Brie starring Beck video and an eight minute video from A Tribe Called Quest. Which begs the question do people who even subscribe to Apple Music watch music videos there instead of YouTube? Month later the Tribe video has finally hit YouTube and thankfully Apple has not commished many videos since.


If You Know You Know - Pusha T


So the month of G.O.O.D. music is over and this Pusha T song is easily the best song of the five albums, maybe the only actual good song.


Ape(shirt) - The Carters


As for the other little early promoted album that came out recently, I still have not listened to the joint The Carter album because I have no desire to sign up for Tidal, and if this is the best song like many have said, I am not missing much. Beyonce the rapper is kind of horrible.


Gold Rush - Death Cab for Cutie


I was a little disappointed that Richard Ashcroft did not show up in the latest Death Cab for Cutie music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment