Monday, March 26, 2018

I Want My Music Television: 3/26/2018



Delicate - Taylor Swift


Now Taylor Swift is making videos complaining about fame and singing songs with a vo-corder. I still miss the oldTaylor.


Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe



Django Jane - Janelle Monáe


My first impression of Make Me Feel was that it sounded like something Prince would have written for Sheena Easton in the eighties. I am not sure I could come up with a higher compliment. And Janelle Monáe is certainly giving off an eighties feel in the video. I think Prince even wore that see threw mask at some point in his career. I like that song much better than the other song he released at the same time, Django Jane.


Over My Head - Echosmith


Echosmith’s debut album was cheesy fun but since then they seem to be chaseing a new mortre “serious” sound, but someone should really tell them there is nothing wrong with a little cheese. This video is fun; it is time to go back to making fun music too.

No comments:

Post a Comment